Originally Posted by AndyF
Originally Posted by BIGGERED
It’s interesting to watch members downplay the science they don’t agree with then promote science they believe in that hasn’t been proven.
TY
Kevin

I don't have any idea what you are talking about since there is very little science behind a lot of what is going on. There is no science behind telling families who live together that they can't go out in a boat. Or telling someone who is in a boat that they can't fish. There isn't any science behind telling someone that they can't surf by themselves or sunbath by themselves yet that stuff is going on.

There is some science behind the requirement to wear masks and keep physical distance and for the most part people follow that.

I’m unaware of the issue with boats. I’m in NY, our boat ramps are open and my family can join me on my boat. My neighbor spent his weekend with his family on his boat.
No surfing here so can not comment.
All I know is I go to work at my business come home and don’t go out as much as I used to. My shop is open but traffic is probably down 80% over this time last year as people don’t want to come in.
NY has been almost as restrictive as any state but it’s not an issue. Keep your distance wear a mask and roll on!
The comment is not directed at you just to the skeptics. The science is evaluating data guided by the CDC.Cases on the rise, no available hospital capacity etc, stay home.
Can not wrap my head around locked and loaded protesters in the state capital gallery. I’m assuming since you can’t open carry in a federal institution why it’s acceptable in a state capital? Not sure when it became unacceptable to carry in court, federal buildings etc? Probably the result of a judge being killed!