Like the flu it will "find" us all until there's a vaccine. Cant hide from it forever. Then, as all the talking heads on the news channels are saying it will become a choice between possible death from the virus or possible death from starvation and homelessness. I feel slightly fortunate but I cant survive financially for years. I mean how many of us can. I'm lucky I just fixed up a rental house in a stable middle class neighborhood that I own free and clear but it would SUCK to have to hunker down in it forever and burn through the cash we saved for retirement and let our nice house go back to the city/state because we cant pay the property taxes. I know thats worst case but I've always lived but the motto, plan for the worst and hope for the best.

And when/if theres a vaccine, how long will that take to get into the arm of 350 million people? Years? Decades? One doctor said this could be a regular thing every 5-10 years. Some chinse person decides to eat another animal they shouldn't and it starts all over. Did you read what those fools eat? Bats, mongoose like creatures, deer pee pee's, cobra's, etc. One investigative show was showing a glass front retail store that was filled 4ft deep with turtles in a death struggle trying to get to the top of the pile. What savages.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets