Originally Posted by srt
Originally Posted by Runner2go
............ 3 things is likely occurring.
1) Covid doesn't spread the way we've been told, and they destroyed the economy for nothing.
2) Covid is still out there, but has mutated into something that doesn't spread as easily, or is less deadly now.
3) Covid doesn't effect young people period... and they should have been at work & in school the whole time.

1) Who is they?
work
In 1) They = Government, and in 3) they = young people...
I thought that was very apparent... with "they" being in the same sentence and all..

whistling
2) Perhaps, regionally may be different mutations??
Very possible & likely... SARS mutated itself out of existence in about 14months.
In northern CA a family gathering in rural Covelo resulted in several cases and just recently a Church gathering in a nearby town (to Covelo) resulted in several more cases. This in a county that had few cases prior to those events. Unfortunately some from the Church spread cases into an adjacent county. Virus appears to be viable yet in rural nor cal where there are yet few cases outside the clusters
3) I'm not sure about this as data is showing many yet get the virus, effects may appear later in life. Then there are those the die. These include some that are younger and even young. It's been noted some did not have preexisting conditions.
I give this info not to counter, but 1) curious, and 2,3) to provide lregional info.
The riots aren't "data"... but they will make for a very nice observational study

In California the past 5 days have seen cases higher than ever, this as there is great rumbling to re-open all sorts for activities.
Bet they tested more people than ever too...
And likely include Anti-body positive tests as "New Cases", like all the other Blue States are doing

My main point was...
If the cities with riots don't see a massive uptick in infections during the next few weeks, after all that close contact. Then Wolf is going to have a hard time arguing that people in PA buying parts & looking at cars at Carlisle are going to cause a major outbreak.... That is, unless they take said purchased parts, and throw them at the nearest Cop and burn a few cars... at which point they will be considered rioting, and Corona immune. whistling

So if riots don't spread Corona, then we should be good to go for Carlisle in 6wks.
As of right now, going Green in PA means you are still limited to gatherings of no more than 250.
Hopefully if riots do not yield more cases, that 250 number can be upped significantly.