Originally Posted by 360view
The Wall Street Journal
May 30-31 Saturday-Sunday edition
has an article
“So Where Did the Virus Come From”
by Matt Ridley
on page C3
That is the most comprehensive I have yet read.

Sample quote:

... but a new paper by two scientists from the Agharkar Research Institute in Prune, India, show that it is the same as a published sample with a different name that was collected from an abandoned mineshaft in southern Yunnan in 2013, following an outbreak of pneumonia-like illness that killed three miners there the year before.

End quote

There is much more in the article, including a section about labs both in Chapel Hill NC and Wuhan, China, that intentionally cut and spliced genes into Coronaviruses to see if the modified viruses became more infectious or deadly.

A cave in Yunnan is where the Chinese found the SARS-Corona carrying Bats that they brought back to the Wuhan Virus Lab in Dec 2017. 1000+ miles away and many many times the distance the Bats would have traveled during their lifetimes if left alone.

I saw a guy interviewed on TV a week ago that said recent studies by a group of scientists in Australia indicate the current Covid-19 is modified. The commie run WHO denies it... the CDC which also has to bend to political pressure on our side also denies it. But as a general point... I would NOT to just blow off a group of scientists from outside the 2 major countries at odds. (US/China) Australia doesn't really have much to gain by siding with either China or the US... So maybe their scientists still have independent thought... unlike most that always find in favor of whoever is paying the bill, or carries the biggest club.