"Sleep deprivation at the less than average care facilities that house mostly Medicaid patients
“is a money saving feature”
that saves Billions of $ per year."

Your point is not clear and maybe muddled here, care to explain?.

Mainly saves whose money, the nursing home, Medicaid, the surviving children, etc?
It has been well known for years something 90%(?) of lifetime health care is spent in the last two years of one's life ( that will not be the case for me, I have lived a fortunate life, and realize at some point, I need to get out of the way, and no point of throwing gobs of money avoiding the inevitable).
Regarding end of life sleep deprivation, I am not sure what the real problem here is, is Medicaid expected to furnish private rooms, ear plugs are too expensive, people expiring need to learn to be more quiet, light sleepers need to desensitize, underfunded drugs therapy, etc? I will admit, I am of the mindset inducing sleep is mainly mental, I have learned to achieve sleep as needed under the stage during a live rock concert, its really about self control and positive thinking.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.