"As a part of mankind, I am grateful for our healthcare workers that have given it 1000% and then some."

iagree

When this is all behind this, and the dust settles, I propose a national monument built in DC, maybe something like the Iwo Jima Memorial, circular with a group of Dr's, nurses EMT's, a ventilator with a patient on a rolling hospital bed on the elevated top, and surrounding the entire statue at the base, lifelike figures of all the "essential" people that helped us get thru this, like grocery store workers, truck drivers, Police, Pharmacists, Covid testers, Military engineers, volunteers, teachers, etc. On the base could be engraved all the names of the medical personnel who gave their life in this "war". My vision is mainly to put those who selflessly risked their own lives to help others, often with limited protection, distinctly above all others. If ANY elected want to share the spotlight of this memorial, forget the whole deal.

I would think a plethora of famous personalities would gladly support this in many ways.

Its the least we can do to show our appreciation.

What say you?

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.