Since COVID-19 hit the news waves, my wife and I have adjusted our behavior to be clean & disinfected dramatically. She works from home, I don't, and I'm at work M-F. Being clean, and disinfected as much as possible, took a lot of planning. We carry out the plan, no exception. Majority of the time it is me, because I come in from the public environment. Typical...I arrive home and go in through the garage, drop my shoes at the door. Step inside, undress, put clothing into washing machine. Go straight to the bathroom and shower. Put on clean clothes. I have some footwear that I use only indoor. That's just me through the door. Other things we do with delivered goods, groceries, etc. It's a process for sure, that takes some time, effort and $. Throughout my day at work, I'm cautious and practice distancing, cleaning and sanitizing a lot. I don't want to contract this crazy virus. But I do all I can not to bring it into our home and my wife get it too. A few threads back, someone wrote how disgusting humans are...its so f'n true. My wife and I will keep our adjusted lifestyle behavior in motion, even when the big threat has passed. Maybe, just maybe we can even dramatically reduce head colds, sinus infection, etc., etc. Good luck and stay healthy.