The ill are not bound to old age. I'm surprised that Nevada is reporting:
A male in his 20s who is isolating at home and is a close contact of a confirmed case.
A female in her 40s who is hospitalized in good condition.
A female in her 50s who is hospitalized in stable condition.
A male in his 30s who is isolated at home.
A female in her 30s. No additional details are available at this time.
A female in her 70s. No additional details are available at this time
A male in his 50s. No additional details are available at this time.
A male in his 30s who is isolating at home.
Previously Reported Case Updates
A male in his 40s who is isolating at home.
A male in his 60s who is isolating at home.
A male in his 60s who is in serious condition.
A female in her 70s who is isolating at home and is a close contact of a previously reported case.
A male in his 60s who is isolating at home and is a close contact of a previously reported case.
A female in her 40s who was hospitalized on March 8. She is isolated and in stable condition. This individual is a visitor from New York. She arrived in Las Vegas on March 5, and attended the Women of Power Summit at The Mirage.
A female in her 70s with underlying medical conditions with in-state travel history to Reno, Nev., and no out-of-state or international travel history. The patient was asymptomatic while traveling. The patient remains hospitalized in serious condition.
A male in his 50s with a travel history to Washington state. The patient remains hospitalized in serious condition.
This partially supports what you write GJ and begs the question as to why precious hospital beds are occupied by youngish and perhaps carefree adults.
As I get ready to turn in for the day I listened to the news, knowing that tomorrow the sun will rise and more tests will be reported and the numbers of ill and deceased will have increased. It will be a great day when the numbers growth slows and with hope stop.
Only after we lay the unfortunate to rest will we realize the toll our world has borne. This will test the resolve and stability of nations and there will be puddles of tears at feet of lady liberty.

Last edited by srt; 03/17/20 02:31 AM.