Not able to post much since Friday morning when my mother had her 3rd stroke.

On her 2nd stroke 3 years ago I was there to see the right side of her body go limp and we got to the ER within 40 minutes, Very quickly got tPA and then within an hour a team went in with a catheter from her groin all the way to the left medial artery in her brain and extracted the clot. Within a week she was waking with a walker and baby steps.

On this 3rd stroke it happened during her sleep and by the time we got to the same ER as before the CAT scan showed the Left brain damage by the clot had been done over approximately 10 hours and neither tPA or catheter extraction was within protocol.

Mom can slightly move her right arm as much as 2 feet but cannot move any right hand fingers. Right leg not moving but right foot randomly flexes and moves toes.

While we were at the ER over 7 hours we saw at least ten COVID-19 swab tests being done on other patients.
This hospital had 8 COVID-19 patients under care in a special sealed off wing.
So now we have to worry did we breathe in anything. frown

Everything was happening so urgently I could not remember the French study and to slap on 5 Nicotine Patches on my 2 arms and 2 legs And lower back smile