At about 72 hours from my wife and my on set Sunday morning, I am still suffering but about 50% better....My lung capacity is really my limiting factor. Left lung is still congested bad.
Wife is at hospital right now. They did not want me to go with her. Her temperature has swung the other way. She went from running low 100ish to now running 94.2F which means her system is not controlling her body temp.

They will not test anyone unless your temp is above 101F. Ours has stayed below that.
We do not get common colds and we do get the flu shots every year. We both has slight Hay Fever issues but usually in the Fall when the Cottonwoods and Scotchblum bushs blume.

Went out in the garage and found my box of N95 dust masks. These are the non vented ones that you need to stop the exhale breath from bypassing. Some N95 masks have a 1 way valve that lets you exhale easier, filtered air in but unfiltered out. I also found a box of 50 cheap dust masks, without the metal nose bar.

So, YES this Covid-19 cold virus does have me worried. It should have you worried too. It is kind of a mutated version of that SAR's virus that killed my mother in 2003. She was just 73 years old, I am 64 years old.
Those that are making light or jokes about protecting yourself or others, I hope it does not hit you or someone important to you. Take your jokes over to FaceBook for all the other trolls to have fun with.

Picture of my mom at 71 years old on tour in Germany. She died 8 months later.

Rhine River cruise 2.jpg
Last edited by Dave_J; 03/18/20 01:11 PM.

Retired, US ARMY 1973-1994
ASE mechanic, Electrical 1994-1997
Retired GTE/VERIZON/FRONTIER 1997-2015

Posting cheap tech help (CRAP) here since Nov 97, 1000's of posts, some may be good.

03 Suzuki Burgman 650(Burger King) Scooter
65 Formula S Cuda
78 Little Red Express Truck
98 Buick Regal (wifes car)