Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
My country in Pa has had around 58 cases of Coronavirus as of today. Our almighty Governor is letting use go to green stage next Friday. Same with the Pittsburgh area 35 minutes les from me. Our eastern counties are stuck on yellow for now. Starting next Friday restaurants can seat up to 50%, movie theaters 50%, haircuts with reservations, and up to 250 people gatherings.

He must have been informed of the negative press he's been getting. In my area its a lot of "maybe in a couple of weeks". I have worked non-stop 6 days a week thru this including in 2 of the biggest hospitals in the state regularly, they are mostly idle outside of the remaining covid people. Nothing will be different 2 weeks from now - no vaccine, no virus gone, no more therapeutics than we have now - so why the wait?. The only thing 2 weeks from now is you are throwing us a bone for being good little people.

I have driven to Pittsburgh every Memorial Day for the last 6 years for a nice vacation. I hope everything I love there has been able to survive.

Last edited by DirectSubjection; 05/30/20 12:24 AM.

Ride eternal, shiny and chrome