Originally Posted by jcc
Originally Posted by 360view
Originally Posted by jcc
Originally Posted by 360view
The reporting of 100% case positive numbers from many sites in Florida is highly suspicious.
It sure seems like a co-ordinated effort to decieve.

Except there is one simple explanation, in that they are reporting, or some are only recording the positive cases, and excluding the negative tests, for which a case can made, resulting in a 100% positive results, which to most people would be a moronic attempt to put one's thumb on the scale for a personal agenda. I can see the logic in only reporting the positive cases, its those calculating and publishing the negative/positive percentages that are using faulty/partial data. Besides nothing in life is 100% that I have seen.

My reading on the details of what happened at those Florida testing sites does not support that explanation.

However, have Florida officials who have “good intentions” done “bat crazy” things in the past?

Remember the female election official in Palm Beach County who created the “Butterfly Ballot” in the year 2000 election?

I do not believe she had any sort of conspiracy intent.

Well, don't get shy all the sudden, spill the beans.

"ORLANDO, Fla. – For at least the past 11 days, the Florida Department of Health coronavirus report shows hundreds of laboratories are reporting 98 to 100% of COVID-19 tests are coming back positive and according to the DOH those statistics are because some private labs aren’t reporting their negative results at all.

The daily coronavirus report produced by the Florida Department of Health lists all coronavirus tests and their outcomes --- positive, negative or inconclusive-- from private labs around the state and those outsourced to facilities outside Florida. A look back at the daily coronavirus report shows that as far back as July 4 labs across the state have reported positive cases above 98%.

While some of those high statistics can be explained by the number of tests run, for example one out of one test, others cannot. Some of the private laboratories are not reporting any negative tests but hundreds of positive COVID-19 tests.

Fox 35 was the first to report the high percentages on the report.

When asked about the 98 to 100% positivity rates on the report, a spokesperson for the Florida Department of Health said the reason was due to some “smaller, private labs” not reporting negative test results to the state"

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/l...-in-florida-department-of-health-report/

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.