Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

I don't know you but you either live in a shell or your life hasn't been affected by this crisis. People are losing their home, businesses, lives, friends, family, life savings, etc, etc over this and you don't want to pursue the people responsible. Well guess what, I DO, and I want our Country to go after them hard to find out how and why this started. That way we can learn from it just like we already learned about WHO. What a joke that outfit has become. We also learned we have to bring manufacturing back HOME again so we are better prepared for the next ACCIDENT. All while you stay in your "little safe spot". What a joke.

There is much here to dissect but consider the following.

-Double digits of Americans polled believe we created the virus!

-I've had my "essential" industrial business open for the whole duration. Sales are down at least 80%. If I owned a restaurant I would anticipate a similar drop once they reopen. You wont catch me at the barber in 2020. Haven't worn a pony tail in 25 years but its back.

-We could have reacted faster as a nation but chose not to. You decide why.

-In terms of manufacturing coming back. We all would love to see that. Pre-covid we did not have enough workers available for this to happen.

Thank you
Kevin

Last edited by BIGGERED; 05/04/20 12:10 PM.