Well the coronavirus test I took Tuesday came back positive yesterday. I started getting an what I thought bad case of allergies last Wednesday. Very bad headache lasted around 52 hours, body aches, diarrhea, draining head. Friday my church buddy texted me Friday and asked how I was doing and he said terrible. He said his wife, our pastor and several others were tested positive and he was getting tested on Monday. I called my doctor and they put me in the system and gave me a number to call to schedule a test. By Friday I knew I was positive as a couldn’t smell or taste anything at all. My friend and I both got our positive test results back yesterday. 8 people that we know of tested positive so far from our church. One or more of the 25 that attended a thanksgiving service the Thursday before Thanksgiving brought it in. Those people got sick Monday and those of us that caught it Sunday got sick Wednesday or Thursday. My temperature never went over 99 but I suffered chills and spells that I got hot flashes. I live in the country so I walked with a mask on working on keeping my lungs clear taking vitamins and allergy meds. At almost 65, heart attach in 1999 losing 1/4 of my heart, over weight, on sugar meds I feel great and honestly could do about anything but they said to stay home for 14 days. The worst part so far was losing my Spence of taste and smell which I still don’t have. I feel a big part of me not getting real sick was I’ve walked 2-5 miles 5-6 times a week since 2015. I raced all summer, walked, fished, went to church all year in Ohio and Pa I tried to use my head but got careless at my local church and we finally got hammered with it in my area. I’m sure glad I didn’t stop living my life over this.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time