Originally Posted by Jjs72D
Originally Posted by jcc

"Hope", "free market capitalist", fine until until one is on the losing end it seems, so if we don't "like" getting bent over, why do we do it and then start to complain, I also get turning the other cheek, and judge not until one has walked in another's shoes are long forgotten myths(?), and it seems, this current complaint is because they are choosing to lie in their bed, and we don't like our bed.

Your posts would be a lot better if you didn't write in riddles and innuendo. Try being more direct and less cryptic.

1. I'm trying to stay within forum rules, however some feel I might get very close to the edge, sometimes it could be considered "innuendo" or even "cryptic", in trying to stay within the rules, is that a clear message?
2. "Directness" usually gets the most hostile responses here, no problem by me, except people that get angry, often just get tunnel vision and dumber. Seems to be a catch 22 for me.
3. I hope I never cease trying to be "better", and thanks for the reply and the suggestion.
4. Regarding your quote above, got any questions that would help clarify my original point? Understand, I was quoting and responding to the points in another's previous reply, not weighing my reply against that reply, would mean taking my reply completely out of context, and be confusing I suspect.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.