We are doing the isolation thing. Wife and I are working from home. Kids are both doing school online. Schools seem to be on top of it, they have their lessons and schedules laid out including gym and special subjects which is good. Have to give them credit for that.

Had some things cancelled this weekend due to the virus that I was really looking forward to. Communicating a lot with friends through text, everyone is in the same boat just sitting at home doing nothing or at least most of them are. Some are in denial like it's no big deal and are just going about their business like usual.

My wife is kind of freaking out. Had a neighbor come over to use my drill press today, seemed like she didn't want him to be there. Garage doors wide open, no one has any symptoms. Seemed like he did not think it was a big deal, felt like a weird situation to be in, there was an uneasy tension. She went and bought tons of food last week which I guess was OK since it seems like going out into public is almost a non-option at this point.

Our 11 year old has a heart condition. He is doing about as well as we could hope health wise but his cardiologist called to say we should be prepared to keep him isolated for 8 weeks. 8 weeks. I'm not seeing how that's going to work.

Having no regular sports on TV is brutal. Hockey was going down the final stretch, baseball was about to start, no NCAA tourney...

At least it's been nice out here. Plenty of car and garage and house stuff to work on, maybe I can actually finish some something for once.

'71 Duster
'72 Challenger
'17 Ram 1500