Originally Posted by srt
Dude, you have me all wrong, lol.
Typically don't respond to thoughtless attacks, but as you're quite the dreamer, I'll fill you in a little.
At 63 and 180#, 6'1" I work two son-in-laws under the table. But then they drink and sleep in until 9 or 10. I tend to wake the chickens up.
Our cat is a savannah cat and seldom needs food as we live in a very rural setting and she eats warm red meat she catches most nights. I've been to the store half dozen times this year and this was the first trip to the hardware store I've made this year. I keep a large inventory of most everything I need, including electrical, plumbing, irrigation, building, auto, truck and tractor parts ans consumables etc. The trip to the hardware store was special in-deed as I buy the small bag and the tail end of it goes rancid before she finishes it. She likes frsh stuff and the food is the no cereals type, all meat.Doing so, I got to see the side of people that I get the feeling you would adore. Try to not get being prepared or satisfied with arrogant. Turn on a tv and you can find that at news hour.
Have fun this weekend and let your imagination go wild about people so that you can bury your thoughts in whatever bliss you desire. Me, I'll be thinking about my relatives that served and gave the ultimate sacrifice so that people (as you and I) can speak and enjoy freedoms we're provided.
I spent my morning working the oak leaf compost pile, reconfiguring some cross fencing and did a little weeding in the garden. Played with the dogs by shaking a couple field mice out of a wood pile, and just ate leftover bbq chicken I made last night. I wish some of our family would be smart in this time that california is riding the tallest wave of corona ill and dead, so that we couplp play some horseshoes and cornhole, and enjoy whatever I get to bbq later.
P.S. I had leukemia and stem cell transplant. I don't play that card, but for you I'll explain. My immunities are not what they were nor is my stature. Before getting the C I was super fit 220, 6'2" backpacking up to 2 weeks in wilderness with up to an 85# hunting backpack fully loaded. I'm alive because I was healthy going in (at age 49). When you have a better idea who I am cast some real stones. Think about your thoughts of others and try to humble yourself. If you take exception of my relaying an actual nu-embellished occurrence, you sir need to get a hobby other than being omniscient.

Well I hope the morbidity fat lady (you know the type that wears stretch parts) or possibly the OLD man, or the OLD lady, or possibly even the one Fumbling through the rack that displeases you doesn’t hit you over the head with their umbrella. Do you have titles for everyone you see during the day. Some people enjoy life.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time