Hello to all. I live in Staten Island. which is a borough of NYC. Its a real mess here and much worse in the other boroughs such as Brooklyn and Queens. We have as you know a high amount of people infected. Earlier in the month my mom in law passed and we were around many people. Plus i wasn't doing. this social distancing the way I should. Now im trying and today I wore a mask when i took a walk.
Im trying to stay active, doing stuff on my car, cooking, reading, things like that. I do have to food shop now and then but im trying to limit my exposure.
My wifes health isn't the best, cancer issues, so I need to watch her. I wont mention what news show or who was on it but they had the wife of this school principle who died at 42 from COVID19.
The woman was crying and the host she was crying, it was upsetting. The host she actually started to sob at one point. I walked upstairs to tell my wife and she already had it on and she was crying. Turns out my son knew who the guy was. Sometimes it is a small world.
We'll get past this but at what cost I dont know. A guy from the FBBO forum was very sick from the virus but better now. My son in laws dad who is in his earlier seventies also had it and was very ill. Just please dont be taking chances, this virus is not the flu and no joke. God bless. and best wishes to all