Originally Posted by jcc
360, I have broached this topic before, you have no need justify here your contributions, those that have an issue, can as everyone knows, just avoid the thread, or offer a counter view in an equally manner civil as you share your discoveries with supporting links.

I don't know their motivations for apparently trying to pick a fight or something, maybe what you share doesn't fit their agenda, they don't like others being one up on them, they are jealous, or they don't understand how someone might unselfishly make a concerted effort for the greater good, something they might realize, they lack. Who knows?

Let them lie in the bed they make for themselves, My suggestion, it only makes you look more altruistic the more your ignore them.

Nothing against 360view at all. Just questioning some of the 'science' behind some of these articles. I've read some of them before he's posted them on here fwiw.

Once the 'news" is fully committed to a story like this your bound to get some outlandish BS being published just to keep the fire going. Tomorrow's story must raise the bar or people will stop clicking on your website basically.