Originally Posted by Dartsport540
Glad that you same group of guys have been carrying on for 2 or 3 pages since Thursday. Just got back from racing from Thursday to Monday evening. Our 1st race of the year. Over 360 racers at our track. There was some social distancing, a few wearing masks.

In our county of our state (Pa.) . Last time I looked, 13 people have died of covid 19 since the beginning. I see the normal 5 to about 15 people in the obituaries every day, dying from other things. Most of them are 70 to 95 years old. I know of 1 covid death, about 4 miles away. The guy lived in an apartment above a shop where my brother works. Guy was self quarantined after he got sick. He did have other health issues. No body at the shop got sick.

I have been working every day at my auto repair shop since this sh%t started , 6:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., 5 days a week. I had about 5 slow days this year. Other than those few slow days, life goes on pretty normally. Hover at home if you want, or go on with life. The choice is yours.

Just curious... Did the track get some sort of exemption to open from Wolf? shruggy
Or did it just go rouge, like many other businesses are finally starting to do in PA? whistling

Since there is still not one "Green" county in the State... max gatherings of 25 are "technically" the rule of the day.
Our local track "Maple Grove" hasn't posted an update of any kind since April 14th; be it schedule changes or opening.

But it's good to finally see some things returning to normal, despite the Governors best efforts to stop it.
Too many are already shutting their doors forever thanks to this States heavy hand. flame