Originally Posted by Jjs72D
Sensitive would not be an accurate description.
Annoyed, insulted and outright pissed off would be better.
There has been far too much bad information to the point that I trust almost nothing. 360View himself posts 20 links to articles each day, almost as if he is a paid poster here only doing it for the money. wave

A classic tactic for delivering misinformation is to bombard people with conflicting reports.

I dunno, man, I’ve been trying to keep an open mind about it all since it started back in December, and it sometimes seems pretty overwhelming to be honest. I can say that I try to make my decisions based on facts (as can be best determined, and logic, trying to ask myself what I would do if I were in the position to make the decision between saving lives and keeping the economy going. I honestly don’t know how I would deal with it, other than to try to understand how the virus works, and go from there. Governments and societies around the world have been trying to figure it out, and some seem to have gotten it right, and some didn’t do so well.

There’s no point in me trying to place judgement on how anybody has done until it’s all over and we can look back on it. But yeah it’s kicked the crap out of all of us in many ways. Just try to survive it, is all I’m telling everybody these days...