I look at this current situation and cannot feel that it is almost like a forced roll-back of the last century. Communities now have to look within for the very basic needs to get by. Will the family unit be strengthened as it's forced to be together, will family proximity return to favor and co-op ing community resources become vogue.
Way to early to tell. Should some miracle vaccination appear (doubtful) all this is fantasy. The reality is the light at the end of the tunnel is the freight train of the fallout of this pandemic. It's real and it's building up steam. I think it is time to plant a small garden, build community networks that can carefully support each other. Trust and honesty is paramount. Too many have embraced the fujigm (f--- you jack I got mine) attitude and disrespect other humans in their proximity. This to the point of detriment of their and others life and the ability of nations to pick up the shambles that is appearing before us.
Again, it's real, it's sad and time will wear on and we may or may not be here to live it. Not a rant, just a guys feelings.