its been around since December
I got it in Jan went to Doc
was told it was a bacterial infection and not the Flu,
hit my lungs hard but I quit smoking years ago or it would of been worse if I smoked
a man made virus being reported on by unreliable sources
even the CDC numbers are voodoo..

the fearmongering is out of control..
if the sick and weak are the most vulnerable
why aren't they being isolated instead of disrupting everyone's lives???

This is basically a cold virus which might have been around for months before it was officially named. It has caused a certain number of deaths as all viruses do, but it is an enormous stretch to call this one “a pandemic” because most of the time you just sneeze and have a runny nose for a few days.
We don’t know its lethality percentage because normally we do not “test for” a cold. We do not have “confirmed cases” because we do not bother to “confirm” them. Because nearly always you just get over it.
To say that it “leads to viral pneumonia” is factually true but not inevitable. Likewise, to that it “spreads exponentially” is true of all viral and bacterial infections. So, what the public is being sold is factually true in all cases, but not contextual. “Thousands of more people might test positive” simply because “now we are testing.” But, in general, “virus tests” are not targeted to identify a particular strain – they’re targeted to predict whether a particular medication might work. And we are already seeing that while “rhinoviruses” and “coronaviruses” (achoo!!) are as common as ever they were, we have vastly and wrongly over-reacted here.
The actual science does not support what we did, nor does it support the hypothesis that “within 14 days it will all be over.” The government has vast powers to enforce public health controls, but it had no true justification to get “trigger-happy” now.

♦ FACT: 98 to 99% of the American people tested, who have symptoms (similar to flu), test negative for the Wuhan novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We are spending hundreds of billions, and disrupting all facets of life and liberty, to avoid a virus almost no-one carries.
If they can’t get math right, why are we trusting their biology?

If Dr. Fauci’s magic theories are correct, then by THIS Friday there should be tens of thousands of people testing positive for Coronavirus. If not….
we’ve destroyed the U.S. economy , and we’ve wiped out tens of trillions in U.S. wealth. for no legit reason..

well except for one I'm not allowed to mention here...