Just to reiterate for all the hoaxers. This is an eyewitness account of NY. Are you saying he is lying?

Originally Posted by 70plymA34

the rest can stay home all afraid up
don't forget the worthless mask..

First off, I hope everyone is ok during these crazy times. I live in an outer borough of NYC and i have never seen cold storage trailers to store our deceased citizens bodies at NYC hospitals during any flu season in the past regardless how bad it was. Nowadays, these trailers are everywhere and overloaded. Funeral homes are backed up beyond anyones imagination. Some are storing bodies covered outside in fenced in lots. I choose to stay in my residence, I wear a mask anytime i have to leave and yes I am concerned about getting this horrible virus. Anybody downplaying this should really have an infected person cough on them for a few minutes. Roll the dice with your mortality. In the city of NY(all 5 boroughs) we have one of the biggest and best healthcare systems and it almost collapsed due to the insane amounts of people suffering the side effects of COVID needing help. People affected were from all age groups. Ambulance crews were bringing sick people in to the hospital to have them discharged later in the day because symptoms weren't bad enough. A lot of those same people died shortly after. Its a mess. As a NYer, I am grateful for our healthcare workers that have given it 1000% and then some. Many of them getting sick and dying too. I am beyond thankful for the EMS workers, doctors, military from other states you see here giving it 1000%. Essential and non essential are all important. When one is not working it slowly goes up and down the chain and it will affect us all in some way. Our leaders are not perfect and were reactive, not proactive. Not looking for sympathy but we can learn a serious lesson from our mistakes. Stay inside, wear a mask when around others and most importantly STAY WELL.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost coming soon!
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.