I agree. Be careful while others play with the devils orifice dodging faith.
There may soon be enough that contract the virus (rather than reported) that we will hit 10% or even 20%. and it may begin to be controlled.
The social experiment of the "extreme" shut down showed cases and the surge was spread out. Now as areas are either slightly reducing, flattening or even slightly ramping up cases we can venture out to "check and see".
Several here venture guesses how I and others live our lives. I'd like to ask those that suggest the efforts are folly to tell us how they have changed their daily routine, if they've been tested, and if any of them or family have contracted.
I'll be first: Our days remain about the same, very busy retired, go shopping every 2 weeks instead of every week, have not had dinner or lunch out as everyplace closed have bought take and bake pizza three times (two at a time, freeze one). No tests in family. Family is wife and I, a single Step mom 5 kids and spouses (9 total), 9 grand kids (2 with spouses) and 4 great grand-kids. That's a total of 28, none have or had cv.