Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
My country in Pa has had around 58 cases of Coronavirus as of today. Our almighty Governor is letting use go to green stage next Friday. Same with the Pittsburgh area 35 minutes les from me. Our eastern counties are stuck on yellow for now. Starting next Friday restaurants can seat up to 50%, movie theaters 50%, haircuts with reservations, and up to 250 people gatherings.

I saw that on the news today and noticed that Green has been redefined again...
It doesn't mean back to normal or even close to it anymore... now it's Green = back to 50% or less.
Also gatherings of 250 or less when Green is a long way from "Event crowd Status".
The York State Fair scheduled in "July this year for the 1st time" has now been canceled until 2021.
I bet they wished they had left it in Sept where it was for 100yrs.

On a side note... if new Covid cases don't jump up big time the next 2 weeks in all the cities rioting... Then Governors everywhere are going to have a hard time saying people can't gather in Amusement & Ball Parks, and large outdoor Event gatherings in general. Especially if people standing elbow to elbow rioting, & throwing water & beer that they have been drinking on everyone else in the area.... doesn't spread Covid.