Originally Posted by srt
What exactly happens if the source is found? Does not make sense to expend resources chasing nothing. Will we send out summons, hold depositions and go to the world court to recover damages? Our country decided to bail out businesses and people. We have been living as few other countries, a life of wasteful spending and little savings. Was our economy so fragile it only took a virus that was totally under control to bring it down?
There is nothing to see there other than headlines that distract from business at hand. I feel it's more mis-directed and unproductive activity (water under the bridge).
FWIW -Countries with the highest savings rates tend to also have lower-than-average GDP per capita.
Using an argument I've seen here about letting some people die so our economy can go back sooner: Wouldn't it be better to let some businesses fail and new businesses spring forth as need arises post pandemic? It's also water under the bridge all the money we have spent, our grand kids and on will take care of it.
Here's the breakdown of the $200m we all have taken on.
Individuals/ Families $603.7 billion 30%
Big Business $500.0 billion 25%
Small Business $377.0 billion 19%
State and Local Government $340.0 billion 17%
Public Services $179.5 billion 9%
Better part of a trillion for businesses! Stand by for the next round.
Did what you or I get as part of the stimulus really change anything? Seems it may be smoke and mirrors as we will likely be paying it back on next years 1040 variant.

I don't know you but you either live in a shell or your life hasn't been affected by this crisis. People are losing their home, businesses, lives, friends, family, life savings, etc, etc over this and you don't want to pursue the people responsible. Well guess what, I DO, and I want our Country to go after them hard to find out how and why this started. That way we can learn from it just like we already learned about WHO. What a joke that outfit has become. We also learned we have to bring manufacturing back HOME again so we are better prepared for the next ACCIDENT. All while you stay in your "little safe spot". What a joke.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time