Originally Posted by RMCHRGR
To be blunt, the ONLY places to rely on for DEFINITIVE information about the COVID-19 virus are the US CDC and The World Health Organization. Anything else is nonsense. Period.

CDC COVID-19

WHO COVID-19

If everyone took a minute to comprehend the gravity of the situation and willingly follows the guidelines recommended by the CDC and WHO to prevent the spread of the virus, we will beat it in short order. If people continue to mistrust that information and ignore the warnings, we will be in for a long, uphill battle.

I for one am not looking forward to being holed up in my house for the next two months.

Wow, I was reread back in the early days of this thread and came across your post here.
Had we heeded early warnings and guidance rather than misguided where would we be today?
It's almost nauseating to think how much time we've lost, how many people we've lost and how much money has been lost. In view of where we are headed I can only shake my head. We were warned and know what needed to be done. I guess masks and a couple months was too much to ask.