Originally Posted by John Brown
Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
Originally Posted by John_Kunkel
To me, it's not about death but the method of dying. Wonder how many in the daily statistic died relatively peaceful or instant death and how many lied in a bed hooked up to ventilator for weeks before passing.

Gimme me a heart attack or bullet compared to the alternative.

I'm more curious how many died or were FUBARed needlessly on ventilators, as we've found that's not an ideal treatment, but still being practiced as SOP in hospitals...

An associate of mine caught Covid19, he, his Daughter, wife and MIL who all live under the same roof fell ill, they decided after a few days/weeks of self-quarantining, and all suffering from breathing difficulties to go to the hospital...the treatment they were told would be a drug induced coma until the symptoms passed (14 to 21 days avg) all but the MIL declined that "treatment", she was retentively healthy, 58 years old no underlying health issues, after 17 days in a drug induced coma on a ventilator she "recovered" but with the symptoms of a stroke, yet she showed no signs of having had a stroke, left side paralyzes, she currently needs a speech therapist to learn how to talk again, along with a PT to regain walking/fine motor skills...

I know when my Daughter and Granddaughter and I had Covid19 breathing was extremely difficult, you went to sleep each night wondering if you were going to wake up the next day....my daughter refused any treatment for herself and her daughter offered by her doctor after being told intubation seemed their only course of treatment, myself I just "soldiered on" and went to work everyday, it seemed taking any kind of OTC medication just seemed to make it worse or prolong it, doing/taking "nothing" seemed the best course to follow for 3-4 weeks until you were over it... in our case.

Mike

So let me get this right. Instead of staying home you went out contaminating every thing and everyone

Probably just wanted to help get that 'herd immunity' thing going..... thumbs

Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me a bit out of some of these guys. I can’t wait to hear his answer so I can unload

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time