Originally Posted by stumpy
Originally Posted by CMcAllister
Originally Posted by stumpy

The girl in Texas wasn't jailed for cutting hair she was jailed for failing to comply with a lawful order and tearing up a court summons. If she would have apologized to the judge she would have gone free but she and the people backing her wanted to make a big deal out of it.

I wouldn't have kissed his rearend either. That judge has issues and a history.

What do you know about the judge that you haven't gotten from iffy sources? He's got a very good reputation on the bench as fair and impartial. He gave that stupid broad all the chances in the world and she refused to take them.

I read a lot of stuff and can't find what I'm looking for about Judge Moye. It had to do with his politics and some other decisions, and probably shouldn't be discussed here anyways. Suffice to say the Governor and AG of Texas spanked him for his actions regarding Shelley Luther.

Stupid broad? For wanting to keep her shop open and feed her family? For wanting to keep her employees working so they are able to feed their kids? For not agreeing to accept being ruined and her employees being ruined as well? Demanding she apologize for doing those things? She's a hero.

Brother, I'm just about social security age and I never thought I would live long enough to see the things being done to honest, working people and business owners right now. The verbal abuse, threats, vilification and financial destruction being heaped on decent, working citizens - all of it 100% against everything the Constitution and this country has stood for. The backbone of this country being treated like garbage, being put in jail while criminals are being turned lose.This has to stop. I mean it really has to stop or it's going to get ugly.

A shutdown to protect the healthcare system from being overwhelmed, to flatten the curve, remember? That was okay with Americans, me included. It was supposed to be temporary. Not for 3 months, not until the disease was reduced to zero, which will likely never happen. Now it's being used by people with an agenda as a weapon. By judges, governors, "experts" and fake news media all over the country. Abusing people like this doesn't happen in an America I'm familiar with. I'm one little pipsqueak, but I'm not going to watch it happen without raising h3II about it.

Last edited by CMcAllister; 05/19/20 02:20 PM.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.