Originally Posted by AndyF
Originally Posted by HotRodDave
The virus has conveniently changed to reduce it's spread during the riots, my guess is that as soon as the riots go down the spread by asymptomatic carriers will go back up to keep folks from going back to church.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/08/asymptomatic-coronavirus-patients-arent-spreading-new-infections-who-says.html?__source=twitter%7Cmain&fbclid=IwAR0o6IoDgUZ3z1ElT1ZJYBO2glV3v8BDukNTQIswkkTD_IyzLM7Gyp-3rug

Yes it is amazing how that people cannot be allowed to gather together at church but it is fine to gather at a riot. This virus is so sneaky only our politicians understand how it works. Good thing they are so wise about keeping us all safe. Only they understand the ways of the sneaky virus.

Your satire is not lost on me, however best to my knowledge, no one has died by not attending church.
The rioting you note is a statistically very small subset of the lawful protests objecting to dying by the disclosure of an unconscionable video recorded 8+min neck restraint death, and that rioting is likely fed to a rabidness media addicted public as click bait, but then what else is new. Granted, across the nation, nearly everyone is on uncharted ground as to what is the best path. However, in most cases, contrary what many want to promote, I believe their efforts are sincere for the sake of public safety, even if some are stupid, nobody yet is dying in record numbers from over caution .

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.