Originally Posted by PhillyRag
Wasn't there a really large gun show during Jan., that would have attracted people from the "far reaches" to attend.
Nephew mentioned to me that afterwards, "lots" of attendees became sick afterwards (he didn't attend).
Maybe in PA somewhere? Any larger "event" during that period, attracting crowds from distances, could well have "delivered" the virus.
Any thoughts/Info?

That's the problem with the push to re-open in areas that aren't affected much right now. All it takes is one person in a large group (go back and look up the church in South Korea) to spread it, then everyone takes it back home. Once people start showing up in the hospital, it just says that something happened to spread it 2 weeks ago. And it's been spreading more in the mean time.

So, we can't really start opening until:
The curve is on the downward trend
We have plentiful rapid testing
Contact tracing is established

Until then, we need to limit our contact and wear masks in public. Then we can do a soft-opening of a lot of things.

-------------

I was hoping to have my anti-body test results on Friday, but now hope to see them tomorrow. I had something nasty the last half of February, but a week after I was done my kid tested positive for influenza-A, so I probably just had that.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.