I'm fine with a measured opening, a one size fits all approach is not appropriate at this time. I like how Florida is approaching it where different areas of the state need different restrictions. Yes I realize we need to open back up but we don't need a return to what it was right now.
FWIW, I am not cowering in my home, I am currently living at my place in WV that is deep into the woods. I still go to the hardware store,Tractor Supply and the grocery store. I could still be working but since I am a high risk individual (COPD, not fat) I have chosen not too. Yeah I worked hard and saved money for just such an occasion and have been blessed with otherwise good health. I know others are not so lucky.
The end game? I see a changed America, less dependent on China. I like being able to order online and have curbside pickup, I hope that continues as an option but I also understand that shopping in a store is needed at times. I've never liked large crowds so stadium events and such are not in my pervue, I'll leave that up to those that attend and support such events. What I would like to see is a vaccine but foregoing that at least an effective treatment before we go back to business as usual.
Having said all that I know it will be at least a few years to get back to normal and I'll have to put my retirement plans on hold for awhile, but at least I'll be able to retire instead of taking a dirt nap.

received_642420816607466.jpeg
Last edited by Guitar Jones; 04/29/20 05:04 PM.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost coming soon!
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.