Originally Posted by srt
Ahhh, the dynamics of a pandemic. I see Patient "0" is believed to be fingered. I don't feel that knowing who it is, or what immediately happened is going to help anything. There are a lot of things that various peoples of the world feel is responsible for killing people. Even our old cars. There has been things in the past, there are now, including things other than cv19. Lots of people die from all sorts of natural and some made concoctions. Heck tobacco pot and alcohol kill many many more than cv19 will.
What is most important now is to remove this from the grips of politics and place it at the feet of the medical people, making sure they have the tools and equipment to deal with it.
Watching any of the biased news that's available there is all sorts of blame game going on. I really don't care how we got here as much as what we as a people need to do to get the attention back on the problem at hand.
Living in a county with no reported cv19, I sure don't want restrictions lifted. There is no industry here, nor any private business that needs to open iif it has the potential to get anyone sick, or potentially die.
Where's the news on where is the specialized equipment and where is the unidentified miracle drug?
Restore sense and the rest falls in line.

But finding a scape goat often has great use to those who are seeking shelter from criticism, other then that, you are on target. up

That reminds me, I need to go wash my elbows. eyes

Last edited by jcc; 03/27/20 05:56 PM.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.