I read, rather than watched and in all parts of the US streaming is impossible. I found this quote:

"Essentially, Dr. Ezike explained that anyone who passes away after testing positive for the virus is included in that category.

"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death." Dr. Ezike outlined."

Given that, those people would have died anyway, to be ludicrous we are all born terminal. Would all deaths then be natural?
I intentionally pushed the pendelum, There are likely others falling off the other end and not classified covid related. Then there is the other spectrum welling up due to financial and mental strife, people pushed to the point of anguish they expire from substance abuse or suicide. I can imagine society will see a spike in those stats when all is done here. Many of the financial issues were welling up prior to covid (distraction of the wheels wobbling before falling off).

I'll never say that all the deaths reported as covid are correctly classified, nor can I say all covid deaths are being attributed. I do believe we need to ply into re-opening, carefully and be ready to either push forward, or retract if it goes badly. I also think it is insane to pay people large sums of money to stay home, perhaps only to learn to get by without being productive. Finally, it is time for the public to realize the luxuries previously enjoyed by many are not necessary to live. That will be a tough lesson for some people and also large companies.

Is too much emphasis being placed on old, infirm that the deaths of young, vibrant to covid are being ignored? Earlier in the thread someone posted a letter from a politician that focused on that point. What would his position be should he reversed his presentation to highlight the numbers of young, vibrant people dying?