Didn't you hear? Coronavirus is just a scam. They must be ordering those trucks because they expect people to have more accidents in the next little while.

Or maybe it's just because of all that testing they are doing. More testing than any other country in the world, I hear. It's beautiful, fantastic, the best ever, I've heard.

And Cuomo didn't know what he was doing in New York when they had their fake outbreak. He should have opened everything up because the people who stayed at home and followed the protocols were getting the virus more than anybody. Forget about the fake news you hear about their case numbers going down.

Don't forget that wearing masks is an attack on your freedom. Don't let anybody tell you what to do, get out there more than ever without a mask and don't bother to stay away from anybody - and don't bother to wash your hands unnecessarily. It's a waste of time and a scam brought about by the soap companies to increase their profits.

It's all a scam. Just the MSM working with the left to foul everything up for you and make the current government look bad. The entire human population on planet Earth has been working together in a plan to make the US government look bad. Lousy lefties!

So don't worry, there's nothing to see here. It's business as usual, just ignore those refrigerated trailers around the hospitals, they are probably only stocking the cafeterias because I read here that hospitals aren't at capacity, it's just a lie by the MSM.

I'm glad I come to moparts for all my coronavirus information as there are so many people with deep scientific knowledge here.