Originally Posted by Runner2go
Originally Posted by MR_P_BODY
If and I say if.. they would get a base price per.. thats not there money maker.. my son works at a hospital
wave

An extra $38k bonus from the feds paid to hospitals for every person marked as "Death by Corona" is not Chump Change. There is little doubt that any person that was on the fence... (would have died anyway) but had the virus, is going to be marked Corona to collect the extra cash. From that alone, we will never have accurate numbers.

And not one person here has chimed in yet with a theory as to why people are dropping like flies in NYC with a population around 9million, yet Tokyo with a population of 37Million has almost none. Can't find a Tokyo specific number, but all of Japan only has 376 deaths as on 4/27, and that includes Tokyo. I realize people have been wearing masks there since the 2003 SARS outbreak... but that can't be the only reason. They shut down Air traffic from China after the US, and never shut down the economy.

What do you mean, "an extra $38K bonus"?

$38K is about 6(?) hrs in ICU.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.