Originally Posted by CMcAllister
Why blame New Yorkers, Floridians or anyone else for doing what people normally do? I'm tired of this crap too.

Why do seem to think anyone is blaming anybody. I pointed out what is typical NOT normal. Calling it normal doesn't make it so. "Tired of this crap", because it hits too close to home ?

This below is my 3/25 post on this thread on the abnormal influx of New Yorkers in one neighborhood and reported elsewhere, and precedes the Florida Gov stopping certain states autos at the border before entering and later requiring out of staters to quarantine for 14 days sure doesn't sound normal to me.

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/2755600/Searchpage/4/Main/227528/Words/%2Bnj/Search/true/re-the-official-coronavirus-thread.html#Post2755600

"Statistics" ? eyes

Originally Posted by CMcAllister
Mr. President has done a fantastic job

On being at the helm for the past 9 weeks while nearly 100,000 Americans died kinda of "fantastic".

Watch the movie "Titanic" again on this Sunday and report back to us how "fantastic" the Captain did on its first voyage.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.