Why blame New Yorkers, Floridians or anyone else for doing what people normally do? I'm tired of this crap too. I'm ready to go to the track, swap meets, some big events I do every year. A lot of it has been cancelled. You may be able to rightly blame some of the governors for some of the crap they have dreamed up and imposed on their citizens because "I'm in charge here now". But normal people want to get back to normal.

Mr. President has done a fantastic job, bringing together and mobilizing the talents of private businesses and government, cutting through red tape and bureaucracy, to get things done in days and weeks that normally take years. Ignoring the "government should be in charge of it all" crowd. We see what kind of a CF results when we allow that. I'm not so sure about his "experts" though. They have agendas and scams of their own going on.

In all of the blame game being passed around, I don't see anyone talking about the Chinese, who become more complicit in this as facts come out. It appears that a least some of this was intentional. I'm see reports that international flights from Wuhan were allowed while flights to cities in China were not. Italy and Iran have a lot of Chinese activity and people coming and going. How have they made out?

Once we turn the corner a little more, our relationship with them after this and in response to what has been going on most recently has to be an item of focus. Or we'll be right back where we are, and probably worse, in the near future.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.