Mr. President has done a fantastic job

On being at the helm for the past 9 weeks while nearly 100,000 Americans died kinda of "fantastic".

Well I laid out some of the things I think he did right, much of it at the behest of some of the bumbling, fumbling governors. Closing the borders while Ms Pelosi was down in Chinatown hugging and kissing everyone while yelling racism. Getting private businesses on board making PPE and equipment after the Chinese embargoed stuff. Bypassing regs and red tape, invoked war powers act to get stuff done. Driving hospital ships to NY harbor. Signed that ridiculous, pork laden relief bill. Not sure what he could have done or not done differently.

Much of this was left up to the governors, which I agree with. Sadly some of them have turned out to be agenda driven boobs who think they are running some dictatorship and can order people to sit home for months on end. And for the most part, he has allowed them to act like the clowns that they are.

What could Mr.T have done or not done differently to save lives? Declared Marshall Law? Put Fauci in charge? Nuked China? Put himself in charge of CDC and NIH? How many would have died if he had sit on his thumbs and not done what he has?

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.