Originally Posted by DaveRS23
Originally Posted by AndyF
I understand what you are saying but I don't think there is much that can be done about it other than continuing to protest. You (and the rest of the folks in your state) had the bad luck of getting stuck with an idiot in charge when the big one hit. There does seem to be three or four governors trying to win the big idiot award. PA, MI, WA and CA all seem to be in the running so far. Not sure exactly why they are doing what they are doing but I guess that is just how it goes. Some people do stupid stuff under stress.

Don't forget Illinois! We may have the biggest idiot of all. In more ways than one. And there is more to be done than just protesting. Our Governor has already lost one round in this judge's court and it looks like another, much larger loss is on tap this Friday.

Read some of the judge's responses from the hearing last week and you can kinda get some insight into his thinking on this.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/corona...tv3wGkTtUt8KAJXcpKcRbERRZAiF3-haS-cWoVEA

So does this Judge decide by law or his own beliefs while on the bench?

I don't get it, so stay at home orders, during riots, hurricanes, floods, blizzards, chemical spills, infernos, earthquakes, etc now going to be considered as an usurping of individual rights outlined in the constitution?

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.