Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Heck no I don’t want the 10% but right now we have the 1%. My sister in Florida (68 years old) is at the dentist getting her teeth cleaned. This morning she went to the gym. Sunday she went to her church and Friday she had her hair done. You can stay in your shell if you chose but others want to live life rather than die a prisoner.

I'd like to propose that anyone that wants to un-shelter do it. I'm not aware of many municipalities that have established penalties, or even citation powers. Heck they can't cite people for not wearing a simple mask while shopping or maintaining 6' distance. As for me and my wife we have not changed much in our daily existance, we work on our property, we shop, we find it impossible to have dinner out. While not anti-social we live in a rural area with not much going on. We don't sit around wringing our hands worrying about what we can't do, we enjoy what we are able to do. Making blind accusations about how others live their lives serves what purpose. I'm not stopping anyone from doing what they want, nor will I have anyone stop what I want to do. I have a dr appt tomorrow, will be enjoying my birthday with two daughters, built a kydex holster this a.m. for my ccw renewal friday. I think it's important to live our lives through this time, hopefully smartly so we don't become a statistic, like my great grandfather a NY City Policeman whom died in the flu outbreak in 1918.
It's a good idea to have productive exchange, rather than revert to passing judgement. We should be looking at building consensus so we can beat a way out of this bag we find ourselves in.
Anyone heard about the "fake Crisis" Florida man and his wife getting the virus.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ke-crisis-then-he-contracted-it-n1209246
Let's avoid being this guy and incurring society added cost, we are in this together and we can get through without ending up on the other side.