I cringe every time posts take that accusatory judgemental twist. I believe the same concepts might be better delivered with tact.
Our country is poised a difficult task.
Not to appear posting ad nauseam - without a good plan everybody develops their own that often serves their best interests. Living where we do it's our elected officials duty to, and it's their oath to US to defend the constitution. The preamble of which lays out it's fundamental purposes and guiding principles. Business concern are laid out not in the constitution, but delved off to Congress. Granted there is several amendments, and supreme court rulings that pertain to business, yet no specific requirement for our officials to make decisions over people (general welfare) that favors business. I would not say that we are anywhere close to having major issues with this, but it's likely why so much mud wrestling and slinging is occurring between States/Governors, the people and the Federal Govt.. I believe it started early on when the States Orders for PPE were cancelled and redirected to Federal stock to be shuffled out as saw fit. Now, with cases low with Ford shipping out huge quantities of ventilators and others shipping face shields, coveralls/gowns and masks wouldn't it be nice if the States were paying for what they ordered rather than to be stored who knows where. Perhaps destine for surplus auctions? Our Administrative legal teams are holding the reins that are hard to hold with all the hand wringing going on. I would love to be able to see what is going on behing closed doors.
It's not a scam, it's disorganization.