Originally Posted by Runner2go

Just watched today's PA daily update
And he/she said that PA is ONCE AGAIN "Revising how Covid Deaths are COUNTED" in PA.
I guess either, counties with high Nursing home deaths were not happy... or they needed a way to boost the #'s in counties with low counts shruggy In either case... PA will NO LONGER count a Covid-19 death in the county where you actually DIE... "IF" your official Residence (tax address) is in another county. So starting tomorrow county death numbers will shift... reflecting mostly nursing home residents that died in the nursing home where they were currently living in one county... But still owned their original home (tax address) in another county. So the nursing home county will lose a death... and taxing county will gain a death. However the State will still "track" the Death in BOTH Counties... However he/she said they will not "Double Count" it... despite saying it will be listed "somewhere" in both counties....

And this is supposed to inspire respect and confidence in the ability of the "experts" to guide us through these troubled waters? These clowns couldn't find their rearend with both hands. Clearly they are flailing away at this with no clue of what they are doing and too ignorant to seek help.

PS:
On a separate note during the same update, Wolf was asked if he would allow the end of June Nascar race at Pocono to take place if the county (Monroe) is NOT yet green. The answer was NO. However... IF it is yellow at that time, he said they "may" be allowed to race WITHOUT FANS, if "they can prove to him", that they can do it safely.
That may give an indication of how he is leaning towards large upcoming events... such as Carlisle.

"Prove to him"... I though he had experts to run all this by. work

I keep hearing state legislators on the radio saying "We're all in Harrisburg working but no one knows where the Governor is. Haven't seen him in weeks, he's not in his office, can't talk to him, he won't talk to us." They think he's hiding at his home. This clown reminds me of Lt. Norman Dike from Easy Company (Band of Brothers) at Bastogne in so many ways. Born into privilege, rank climber, inept, fell apart when fan, got people killed. Called him "Foxhole Norman".

Last edited by CMcAllister; 05/18/20 10:00 PM.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.