Originally Posted by Runner2go
Originally Posted by jcc
Originally Posted by CMcAllister

No kidding. Up until 2 months ago, when I said - don't spend money to support people who want to subjugate and kill us - people thought I was crazy and then tell everyone about the great deal they got, how good their Chicom made stuff is, and how American business sucks.

I wish I had been wrong.

So where were all the TV's built that the $1200 stimulus checks recently paid for? eyes

Ones actually worth buying... Japan & South Korea .... same place they've been made for the last 40yrs
$300, 55" pos tv's, might be made in China, but I never bothered to look at those.
might be made in China

China screwed the world with this virus... period! flame
They might have planned it... but more likely an accident occurred, and once the ball was rolling they took full advantage of the "opportunity". They knew the virus was out & spreading, so they shut down air travel out of Wuhan... but ALLOWED air travel to continue out of Wuhan to every other nation in the world. There is NO disputing that fact... and it screwed the whole world. How it all started is small potato's compared to the fact they not only watched it spread without warning anyone... they accelerated it via the Airlines.
Typical demonizing without proof to deflect any personal responsibility response, IMO

I hope people in this country walk away from buying Chinese products in droves...
And I'm a free market capitalist... but I also don't like being bent over, and have little forgiveness.
They made their bed... now they can lie in in it.

"Hope", "free market capitalist", fine until until one is on the losing end it seems, so if we don't "like" getting bent over, why do we do it and then start to complain, I also get turning the other cheek, and judge not until one has walked in another's shoes are long forgotten myths(?), and it seems, this current complaint is because they are choosing to lie in their bed, and we don't like our bed.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.