Originally Posted by Doc Fiberglass
Originally Posted by jcc

Well jCc ..., jsta called Applebees... they are closed now at 10 but they don’t have knowledge of orders to close for sit down dining.....

Today ... because the crowds were light they have given the word DISTANCING new meaning......

30% occupancy... at least one table separation....

If THAT is not reasonable and acceptable......

then CLOSE DOWN the grocery stores because distancing and separation THERE is not even that generous.

Not sure many support local restaurants more then I do, to tune of eating out on the average pre COVID `15? times a week.
I will survive Applebees/Pizza Parlors/etc closing their dining, it would be very difficult for me losing access to a grocery store.

That being said, I emailed Gov DeSantis my idea last night of going to alternate check out lanes in the grocery stores. We'll see.

I'm sure there are other possibilities to mitigate the spread of COVID in a grocery store, such you must wear a mask inside, every one must push a grocery cart, empty or full when in the store, to help maintain spacing, etc

We have to try.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.