Originally Posted by Dave_J
As of 9 PM my wife was still sick with headache, sore throat and fever of 99.4F
I am headache, sore throat, chest pain and 99.2F fever. Not high enough to go for Covid-19 testing.

So not knowing what hit us Sunday morning we are quarantining in place.

This SAME thing (symptoms of yours) went through my family the middle of Feb. My youngest daughter (25) got it first - low grade fevers for first 3 days, dry cough, generally feeling lousy all over. Then she started feeling better & was fine a week later. Then I started feeling it on Sunday 2/16. Felt LOUSY all the following week - low grade fevers all week, dry cough, sore lungs (something I've never felt before) for 3 weeks, a little bit of a sore throat & sore ears. I went to my doctor on Sat. 2/22. They did blood work, chest X-ray, urine sample, etc. Gave me a shot of Depomedrol & put me on an antibiotic just-in-case, & 36 hours later I was feeling a lot better. Now - feeling fine. Then my other daughter got it & my wife had symptoms - both had it mild. In my wife, the cough has held-on. We may have very well had this, before all the hype.

Typically, if I get something like this, it's usually in the dead of winter - Dec, Jan. VERY unusual for me to get something like this this time of year. You guys should be fine - just like getting over the flu. Keep us posted!

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified