So I decide to mail off some of my N95 stash masks today to my adult kids.

I walk in to the PO and enter the Air conditioned service counter/customer line.

I notice the customer side is "sealed" off from the employees by a continuous hanging clear plastic barrier, like multiple shower curtains. Never seen that before. There is a vertical full length slit in front of each worker, to allow passage of money mail, packages, etc.

While standing there I notice the "curtains" are all slightly bowed in towards the workers. I also notice when the entrance door opens, the curtains all hang straight down. You see where I going with this.

So I finish my business, and ask to see the Manager.

The clerk says stand over there, she'll be out in a minute. Please note, I'm wearing my N95 mask mentioned in my previous post.

After waiting for a good ten minutes, I think I see what is going on.

I approach the clerk and tell her my observations, I think the curtains are a great idea, but the AC is making it actually less safe for the workers, I open the door to prove my point, and explain I'm only trying to help. The manger hears me conversing with the clerk, and walks out and gruffly says, " can I help you?" I recap the whole story, and finish with, all you need to do is block off with tape? to some degree the single overhead AC vent, and reduce the amount of air you are constantly blowing into your employees faces.

She nodded and said "Thanks".