Kinda stunning study that maybe 96% of men with an age range of 17 to 47 ( typical prison inmate) or so who have had COVID-19 had no symptoms - no cough, no fever.

If this is true then the COVID-19 fatality rate is like influenza - one tenth of one percent.

Many, many people have had it and do not know that they had a period where they were spreading it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...avirus-96-without-symptoms-idUSKCN2270RX

Sample quote

As mass coronavirus testing expands in prisons, large numbers of inmates are showing no symptoms. In four state prison systems — Arkansas, North Carolina, Ohio and Virginia — 96% of 3,277 inmates who tested positive for the coronavirus were asymptomatic, according to interviews with officials and records reviewed by Reuters. That’s out of 4,693 tests that included results on symptoms.

The numbers are the latest evidence to suggest that people who are asymptomatic — contagious but not physically sick — may be driving the spread of the virus, not only in state prisons that house 1.3 million inmates across the country, but also in communities across the globe. The figures also reinforce questions over whether testing of just people suspected of being infected is actually capturing the spread of the virus.

End quote

COVID-19 does cause blood clotting.
Was my mother’s stroke due to COVID-19 even though she has no fever?
My mother has had a “wet cough” that I thought were her typical allergies in this time of year.

My sister’s OBG-CYN practice yesterday got 10 antibody test kits.
She did a test on herself and is waiting on results.