Originally Posted by Jjs72D

I have read enough of your posts to know that while you are intelligent, you also lean too far to a side that is contrary to my beliefs.
I don't believe that I wrote "plandemic", I recall the term scamdemic.

I'm not really concerned about anyone else's beliefs, although it kinda amuses me when people pigeonhole me because it shows they're not paying attention.

Nonetheless, I simply find it a little ironic the guy who thinks this is a scam is the one taking people to task for seeing the bad.

This is the first time most of us have experienced something like this. Perhaps someone's limiting character shines through and they have trouble seeing the positive at this moment. Maybe they're always a half-empty-kind of guy. I dunno, but I'm the kind of guy who thinks there's a lot of real stuff going on. Wouldn't it be nice for everyone to be in support of each other and a common cause, rather than promote the division that seem to be coming from everywhere--even the top?

Because if you're not in agreement with that, then yes, you seem to be leaning towards a side contrary to my beliefs.